Saturday, February 5, 2011

Peace of Mind

I'm starting a blog to share music with all of you... I plan on posting some of my favorite songs and also some of my own compositions.  Music is something we can all relate to.  It is a universal language.  Let's start this blog off with a song by Natural Incense called "We Are One".  This song is off their most recent album Simple is the Way.  I love the creativity and originality in this song.  Great bassline, lead melody and intelligent lyrics.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. As jason says: music is what god wants us to do - love that you are blogging - welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my FAVE band!!! I absolutely love these guys... They are sooo laid back and friendly and you're guaranteed a positive irie vibe <3 Check out a show in a town near you!! I promise you won't be disappointed :-)
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete